In our server, log file data are automatically collected and stored in an internal log file, which is sent to us via your browser. These are the following:
- Type and version of the browser you are using,
- Type and version of the operating system you are using,
- URL of the page you came from,
- Keywords, about which you found our site,
- Date, time and origin of retrieval of our website,
- Names of the sub-websites that you retrieve.
We collect and process these data in an anonymous form, ie they can not be assigned to a particular person. The purpose of data collection and processing is the evaluation for internal system-related and statistical purposes.
Personal data are not collected when you visit this website.